What appears to be a routine stake out for the Ghostbusters, turns into a lot more, as they encounter some weird happenings in the middle of the night. They encounter two strange ghosts, and get a warning from a stranger.
The warehouse for this episode is loosely based on the lore of the Spaghetti Warehouse in Downtown Dallas.
This game takes place in Dallas Texas.
Please take a moment and if you have iTunes leave us a written review!
- John Biggs – Former Military man, looking to bust ghosts Goals: Military
- Bill Weston – Former vacuum salesman, looking for a good paying job, Ghosts are real. Goals: Wealth, Peace
- Dr Nick Oldrick – Scientist with a degree from Harvard, Brooke Harvard University. Goals: Prove Existence
- Butch – Australian, who enjoys fixing things, mechanic at heart, likes to invent. Goals: Soulless Science
- Eliza – Former stunt woman, who thought she was getting a job a goat farm. Goals: Serving Humanity
- Vince – @TheEvilDM
- Show Announcements – @Rollhighordie
- Facebook page – fb.me/RollHighorDie